- monitoring the integrity of financial reporting and reviewing the Group’s risk management systems on behalf of the Board, including reviewing the work of Group Internal Audit;
- overseeing the statutory audit process; – monitoring quality of the audit process and resultant findings; – recommending appointments to the Board;
- monitoring independence and objectivity, including monitoring auditor rotation and developing policy on non-audit services provided;
- approving auditor remuneration and terms of engagement; and
- overseeing the audit tender process, if applicable.
Support the Board through the Merger and the transition process as the new enlarged business embeds the Group’s governance framework, financial reporting, risks and internal controls.
- Mark Butcher - Committee Chair
- Bindi Karia
- John Pattullo